Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Happy Dragon Boat Festival!

Well, although I may have missed the boat races, at least I went out dancing last night to celebrate. But today its back to the grind - trying to organize a Levinasian response to Paradise Lost. 1 more week to finish three papers and take two tests, and I'm done for the summer.

Frustratingly, I've spent much of the past month applying for summer camp jobs in Korea without getting any responses - crazy! I have a great resume with tons of ESL camp work experience - just who are they holding out for? However, I had two phone interviews this week and things are looking pretty good. The one I'm interested in is in Suwon, not far from Korea. It's only 3 weeks which means I'll have some downtime before and after, but still save enough to go to Kuala Lumpur (and maybe also Thailand and Cambodia?) at the end of August.

No comments: