Wednesday, October 14, 2009

New Taiwan Contemporary Asian Art Exhibition



I know I know; I shamelessly crammed that title full of keywords. This way anybody searching for Asian art, contemporary art in Taiwan, art exhibitions in Asia or something like that may find out that I, Derek Murphy, am having my second exhibition this year in Tainan, Taiwan. I'm well on my way to being a career artist.

The gallery is called Gallery 102, it's a small but elite gallery in Tainan county. I've added some details on my Facebook page, and I'm also posting about it on my main website, Derek Murphy Art.

If you happen to be in Taiwan (Tainan) and desperately need to look at or buy an American contemporary surrealist's Asian art (oil paintings) then stop on by, below is a map:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If I happen to be in Taiwan and desperately need to look at or buy an American contemporary surrealist's Asian art, then I will definitely stop on by! Thank you for your map!
Kindest regards,
http://customessay-s.com/essay_proofreading.php